Welcome to the “Windy City” Chicago, Illinois
Chicago looks great from every angle, whether you’re exploring the city’s astonishing architecture during a guided tour or you’re enjoying a bird’s eye view from the 103rd floor Sears Tower Skydeck Observatory.
The city is a center for business and finance and is listed as one of the world’s top ten Global Financial Centers. Upscale shopping along the Magnificent Mile and State Street, thousands of restaurants, as well as Chicago’s eminent architecture, continue to draw tourists.
Lincoln Park, the largest of the city’s parks, covers 1,200 acres and has over 20 million visitors each year, making it second only to Central Park in New York City in number of visitors. With berths for more than 5,000 boats, the Chicago Park District operates the nation’s largest municipal harbor system.
Ready to stretch your mind? Chicago’s amazing museums are the perfect places to satisfy your curiosity and spark your imagination.
- Field Museum
- Shedd Aquarium
- Adler Planetarium
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Sears Tower
- Navy Pier
- Millennium Park
- The Magnificent Mile
- Soldier Field
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Wrigley Field
- Transportation to destination via air
- Local luxury motor coach dedicated for the entire trip
- Name brand hotel accommodations with inside corridors
- Fully planned itinerary
- Choice of Spectrum Tours backpack or t-shirt
- Destination PowerPoint presentation for parent meeting
- Sightseeing & meals
- Complimentary chaperones
- All taxes and gratuities
- 24 hour customer service hotline
- Expert local tour guide
- Destination poster
- Travel protection insurance including cancellation, medical and baggage
- Tour manager
- Security guards at hotel