Welcome to Williamsburg, Virginia.
Williamsburg Virginia is best known for its historical significance. It is a living museum that has carefully and accurately preserved the lifestyle and culture of the colonial America of the 18th century.
Its like traveling back in time and seeing history come to life before your eyes. With dozens of activities including hands-on exhibits, living history demonstrations, reenactments and museums there is no better place to learn how the earliest Americans lived and worked from day to day.
From America’s historic triangle of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown, you can step back into the 21st century and the 350 acres of rides, attractions, animal shows, world class roller coasters and live entertainment at Busch Gardens. Plus, experience the mid-Atlantic’s largest water park, Water Country USA.
So why not take your students to the 17th-century and visit the site of the real first Thanksgiving and see its faithful recreation at Jamestown Settlement. Listen to colonists in 18th-century Colonial Williamsburg. Then come back to the 21st century and visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA.
- 3 or 6 hour Colonial Williamsburg Study visit
- Busch Gardens
- Jamestown Settlement
- Yorktown Victory Center
- Yorktown Battlefield
- Water Country USA
- Transportation to destination via air
- Local luxury motor coach dedicated for the entire trip
- Name brand hotel accommodations with inside corridors
- Fully planned itinerary
- Sightseeing & meals
- Complimentary chaperones
- All taxes and gratuities
- 24 hour customer service hotline
- Expert local tour guide
- We recommend a 1 day excursion to Charlottesville, VA to visit Monticello, Thomas Jefferson’s Estate.
- Travel protection insurance including cancellation, medical and baggage
- Tour manager
- Security guards at hotel