Welcome to Our Nation’s Capitol Washington, D.C.
Take your students to our nation’s capital to learn about American history and the three branches of our government; Legislative, Judicial, and Executive. See the White House up close and explore the 17 + museums of the Smithsonian Institution. Watch the Changing of the Guard at Arlington National Cemetery. See the original Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the U.S. Constitution at the National Archives. Visit the monuments and memorials to our nation’s past, and find in them the inspiration for a strong future.
Located in the center of the city is The National Mall, a large, open park area that is home to many of our most popular and famous national monuments and museums including the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, and the World War II Veterans Memorial. The National Mall welcomes over 24 million visitors each year.
Our Nations Capital is great place to visit for any number of reasons, but it’s most important as a place of history. At the National Archives you can see the original documents that have created, shaped, and fine-tuned this country. The National Archives houses thousands of documents important to American history, from the Declaration of Independence, to the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
When Spectrum Tours handles your Washington DC student group tour to our nation’s capital you can be sure that your class will see it all. Visit the monuments to our nation’s past, and find in them the inspiration for a strong future.
- African American Museum
- U.S. Capitol building
- Mt. Vernon
- Ford’s Theater
- The White House
- The National Archives
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Arlington National Cemetery
- The Smithsonians
- Library of Congress
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- The Memorials
- Transportation to destination via air or motor coach
- Local luxury motor coach dedicated for the entire trip
- Name brand hotel accommodations with inside corridors
- Fully planned itinerary
- Choice of Spectrum Tours backpack or t-shirt
- Destination PowerPoint presentation for parent meeting
- Group photo keepsake
- Sightseeing & meals
- Complimentary chaperones
- All taxes and gratuities
- 24 hour customer service hotline
- Expert local tour guide
- Destination poster
- Dinner dance cruise (optional)
- EXCLUSIVE: Extend your itinerary two days to include Williamsburg
- Travel protection insurance including cancellation, medical and baggage
- Tour manager
- Security guards at hotel