Welcome to Key West, Florida. The southernmost city in the continental USA.
Walk in the footsteps of Thomas Edison, Ernest Hemingway, Lou Gehrig, Harry Truman, and Tennessee Williams.
Marvel at the accomplishment of Henry Flagler, an oil tycoon whose Florida Keys Over-Sea Railroad train made its first journey to Key West on Jan. 12, 1912, literally connecting the previously isolated Florida Keys with the mainland for the first time, forever changing the face of the island chain.
Gaze at the fabled treasure of the galleon Atocha. Discover tomorrow’s fine art treasures by Key West’s well-known and unknown artists.
As with all our group tours, our experts present Key West in a way that maximizes educational opportunity and entertainment for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Conch Tour Train narrated tour of Key West
- Truman’s Little White House
- Shipwreck Museum
- Florida’s Eco Discovery Center
- Key West Lighthouse
- Ernest Hemingway’s House
- Transportation to destination via air or motor coach
- Local luxury motor coach dedicated for the entire trip
- Name brand hotel accommodations with inside corridors
- Fully planned itinerary
- Sightseeing & meals
- Complimentary chaperones
- All taxes and gratuities
- 24 hour customer service hotline
- Expert local tour guide
- Travel protection insurance including cancellation, medical and baggage
- Tour manager
- Security guards at hotel