Everywhere you go in Ireland, from Galway to Dublin, there is always a story or two, and the natives know them well.
Ireland is abundant with history and folklore. With thousands of castles scattered cross the country, you need only drive a short while before you find one. The castles offer excellent insight to the lives of people of Old Ireland.
Besides the castles, Ireland has wonderfully beautiful universities. Trinity College in Dublin holds the Book of Kells, an ancient version of the Bible. It is the land of fairies and pots of gold.
NOTE: We offer other destinations in Europe, please call for your customized trip.
- Dublin Walking Tour
- Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- National Museum
- Dublin Castle
- St. Patrick & Christ Church Cathedrals
- “Trad on the Prom”, a traditional Irish dinner with music and storytelling
- Kilmainham Gaol Museum and former prison
- Spectrum’s Scavenger Hunt
- Trim Castle, Connemara (including Kylemore Abbey), Ring of Kerry and Kilkenny
- Round transportation to destination via air
- Local transportation included
- Name brand hotel accommodations “centrally located” with inside corridors
- Fully planned itinerary
- Tour manager
- Sightseeing & meals
- Complimentary chaperones
- All taxes and gratuities
- 24 hour customer service hotline
- Narrated tours
- Travel protection insurance
- Gaelic Games (hurling, Irish football lessons and games)
- Croke Park Stadium & Museum (spectator hurling and Irish football)
- Half-day trip to Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough’s Monastic City, and Trim Castle
- Day trip to Ring of Kerry and Kilkenny
- Day trip to Connemara (including Kylemore Abbey)
- Ceili Dancing & Dinner at the Church
- Irish Storytelling Bus Tour