Group Cruise Vacations
Family Reunion? Church Group? Graduating Class trip? Whatever your reason, bringing family and friends together for a cruise is a good one!
What is a Group Cruise?
- A group cruise consists of eight cabins or more.
- Typically, a group leader, appointed by the group, helps orchestrate all the fun!
- It’s a great price. More cabins equal more value!
Top 10 Reasons to take your Group on a Cruise:
- A Group Cruise vacation is a great value. Wonderful discounts are offered to group’s booking eight or more cabins.
- See multiple destinations, Unpack only once!
- Cruise ships are group-friendly: cruise lines are great at accommodating groups and offer group amenities.
- There are many different cruise lines to choose from – With over 200 distinctive ships, 3,000 ports of call and an unbelievable array of places to see and things to do, there is a perfect cruise for you.
- Cruising offers a variety of onboard ship activities. Fill your days with sightseeing, sports activities, cultural lectures, educational tours, or simply relax by the pool.
- Cruise vacations are all-inclusive: One price buys your cabin, dining, entertainment, activities, transportation and more.
- Cruises are family-oriented. From children’s programs and kid-friendly meals and entertainment, to teen programs, cruising will keep children of all ages happy.
- Choose to cruise for simplicity. Don’t come back from vacation needing another vacation. Planning a cruise is simple.
- Safety. With 24-hour security, and the controlled environment a cruise ship provides, your group will feel safe.
- Satisfaction. Cruises versus any other vacation experience have a higher rate of satisfaction than any other vacation.