Welcome to Atlanta, Georgia.
Bring your students to Atlanta, the capital of Georgia, leader of the South in social reform, and the birthplace of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Atlanta is one of the nation’s leading tourist destinations, both for Americans and those visiting the U.S. from abroad. Atlanta features the world’s largest indoor aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium, containing more animals than any other aquarium in more than eight million gallons of water. The city is home to many significant art museums. The renowned High Museum of Art is arguably the South’s leading art museum and among the most-visited art museums in the world.
Atlanta also hosts a variety of history museums and attractions, including the Atlanta History Center, the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site, the Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum, the World of Coca-Cola ,and the Fernbank Science Center to name just a few.
Atlanta is considered to be a top business center and is a primary transportation hub of the Southeastern United States. Let Spectrum Tours design a once in a lifetime experience for your student group and you’ll be sure to see all the top attractions.
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
- Atlanta History Center
- World of Coca Cola
- Inside CNN Atlanta
- Georgia Aquarium
- Zoo Atlanta
- Atlanta Cyclorama
- High Museum of Art
- Stone Mountain
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Transportation to destination via air or motor coach
- Local luxury motor coach dedicated for the entire trip
- Name brand hotel accommodations with inside corridors
- Fully planned itinerary
- Choice of Spectrum Tours backpack or t-shirt
- Destination PowerPoint presentation for parent meeting
- Sightseeing & meals
- Complimentary chaperones
- All taxes and gratuities
- 24 hour customer service hotline
- Expert local tour guide
- Destination poster
- Travel protection insurance including cancellation, medical and baggage
- Tour manager
- Security guards at hotel